Thursday 6 August 2009

Inggrid plans to share her legislator paycheck


In a couple of months, TV gossip show host Inggrid Kansil will have what she calls a side income.

As she already earns plenty from showbiz, recently elected legislator Inggrid is vowing to share her first government paycheck with the needy.

“I’ve been planning to do that. Maybe not all, but at least a big part of it will go to my constituents in Sukabumi [West Java],” said the member of the Democratic Party, as quoted by newsportal kapanlagi.com on Wednesday.[...]



“Hopefully, they can use it as working capital,” added the entertainer, who also recently launched her own line of headscarves.

In addition to her plan to donate her pay from her position in the House of Representatives, the 32-year-old has drafted her own work program for her first 100 days as an elected representative.

“In 100 days, I want to make a difference for my constituents,” said the wife of current legislator Syarief Hassan.

“This was my aim since I first decided to run for a seat. I want to build and develop craft centers and support PKKs (Family Activity Centers) so that women can have a place for their activities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment